Daily Moon Phases

Monday, September 8, 2014

Lik e o h myyyygAWD. I don't haf ta deal with this!


Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, alright. That's a Rob Zombie sound.

Any way. Let's see whether we can match it! Marilyn Manson the Dope Show, is such!

But, nevertheless, let's have some Rob Zombie as well.


White Zombie - El Phantasmo and the Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama



Oh my gawdd!


Can you show me a better way to fly other than a bat out of 'hell' ?

Alright. You're freed from your fucking hand and foot shakles. I'm setting you free. Do you see? Are you certain? Or am I just babying you around?

Ha, Ha, hahahahaha.....yup... nevermind.... I love Colbain. Black & Blue....the color of the crown chakra (Violet) except with more indigo blue in it. So what. If you never saw a color, It wouldn't mean anything..... other sensing aspects may be so present, at present that you cannot notice the difference.  I know. I'm just fooling around with you.

Monty Python - Cheese Shop



if  it don't make sense, it don't matter, just find the mad hatter!

Good afternoon, good evening, good morning....

Monty Python Silly Job Interview Sketch


John Cleese Despises Christianity.- Antitheist atheist
Wow, tbis is most Holey because of the brilliance of what it, hahahahaa, reveals. Like this, not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment