Daily Moon Phases

Friday, April 29, 2016

Gorgeous Gandy.


He's only doing his job, but damn, he sticks out like a sore thumb! Hahaha.

He says you've got to stay humble, be meek.
Boy would I like to tell him what to do.

  'Ok, turn around. Alright, now get on your hands and knees. Great. Now stretch out. Ok wonderful. Now look over here'...hahaha. Yup. Would be fun. What a job.

The Great GANDY! (I use to have Chris Sheppard's Pirate Radio Sessions Volume 1, 2, 3, and 4. There was a song on one of them that said the word "GANDY!" hahaha, or something like that. I use to dance to that music)


I think it would be horrible working around a guy like that. Hahaha. I feel sorry for all the ladies and gay guys that have to work around him. Horrible. Hahaha.













Whale? Whadaya think?

Yum








Terrible huh?
Yup.


Hellish!

No comments:

Post a Comment