Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Something To Dive Into. Gaining Skills For Staying Awake



     I've been up all night and all day, and I really don't think I'll become a day person easily. I was born at night. It left its imprint. I just have such a hard time staying a day person. I work really hard at it, but it just doesn't seem to stick. If only I could be a day and night person, that would be best. Maybe get an hour of sleep in the day and another hour at night. I'd be satisfied with that. Just training to get to that point can be exhausting. My friend showed me about computer hypnosis the other night. Hey, it may work! Let's check it out. Anything goes when you Will it! So I can stay awake for 24 hours minus 2.










Just ignore the falling asleep at end of video. Now focus, on staying awake.






No comments:

Post a Comment