Daily Moon Phases

Monday, April 22, 2013

Seizure of Power

Once before, not so long ago...

                There was a man who came across my path in life. He really really liked my beauty a whole lot. But he was married. I always knew the thoughts inside a man/woman before they spoke them, I always knew their inner heart. So I thought to myself how stupid are these people for continuously trying to take someone or something that they lust, just to have an experience for their own personal ego, but not ever thinking about the person whom they take down, how they are affected.

Well what happened is that this man thought he was going to have me. And I thought in my deeper self that I am going to let him think he's having me while I take him for a looong ride. I wanted to see how long it would take to get him to tell me the truth about his personal life. So the petty tyrant was being taken while he thought he was taking me. This is called Seizure of Power. What it does to them is it twists them until everything seizes up. So, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, lest a predator come along to seize your power.

Ramtha: That Elixir Called Love



No comments:

Post a Comment