Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Dude With The Dead: ZOMBIE


Here it is...for ya...anything you like: Rob Zombie;


 Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown

(You know that guy at THE END of the video....he looks like the guy from Psycho. Uhm, what was it? Norman.)



I'm gonna tell ya something. Rob Zombie maybe a maniac at making movies.... but! He is a GENIUS at music!!!

I LOVE ROB ZOMBIE MUSIC. He's a magician when it comes to music. He truly is. Now, his movies...uhm, nevermind. Just don't watch them until you have a complete comprehension between the differences of negative and positive...and what that kind of art entails...hahahaha...entrails...


But.

         I do want you to know, that I do like a part in a video....and in a Rob Zombie movie, called The Devil's Rejects. But it isn't the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It's the WAY Rob Zombie FILMED it that matters to me. For, I look for a story, in everything.




               I Am The Devil, And I AM Here To Do

                                                                     

                                                                                           THE DEVIL'S WORK.


                                                                                                           ( Dirty Work )


Down In The Park


                I Fink U Freeky



I think You're Freaky and I  like you a Lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment