Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Is, And What Should N..ever Be...

A Led Zeppelin Song, a tribute to my little sister, who sooo, loved them. It's a full moon today. A year since the passing a way of my sister Rosy.


Love you gal.
Even though I bitch you out some times.
Still love ya.

Belialith.


Ha. Haha. That was the name Rosy gave to me. A poem she sent me when I lived in Toronto. I couldn't believe my sweet little sister.... HAD it in her. Hahaha! She knew about darkness. And was so kind to me. Thank You.

Rosy the poet, the musician. Writer anyway. I got all your stuff! I'm gonna turn it into a book..and give it to Unto. Hahaha! He'll love it. (He's an artist). Matt will get Molly's writings.


                                                                                                             Across the Universe




No comments:

Post a Comment