Daily Moon Phases

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Images In Space


John Lennon

"Mind Games"

We're playing those mind games together
 Pushing the barriers planting seeds
 Playing the mind guerrilla
 Chanting the Mantra peace on earth
 We all been playing those mind games forever
 Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
 Doing the mind guerrilla
 Some call it magic the search for the grail

 Love is the answer and you know that for sure
 Love is a flower you got to let it grow

 So keep on playing those mind games together
 Faith in the future out of the now
 You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
 Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
 Yeah we're playing those mind games together
 Projecting our images in space and in time

 Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
 Yes is surrender you got to let it go

 So keep on playing those mind games together
 Doing the ritual dance in the sun
 Millions of mind guerrillas
 Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
 Keep on playing those mind games together
 Raising the spirit of peace and love
 (I want you to make love, not war
 I know you've h-ear-d it before)

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so now
    i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for
    a second time.

    Feel free to visit my site brisbane pest control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. From Australia? How strange. I was just thinking about going to Australia this morning. Teleporting there. Then I was thinking of buying a house there so I could stay for the summer, which is winter here. Then I could just blink back here every month to take care of what needs to be done, then teleport back there and enjoy the sunshine. Hehehehe. I can't wait to learn how to teleport! Perhaps we'll meet one day!

    ReplyDelete