Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fascinating Movie "Lady From Shanghai"

This movie is very intelligently done. Listen to what they are talking. From the narrator to the other characters. Very fascinating movie. Subtle.


The Lady from Shanghai Orson Welles & Rita Hayworth


I went to bed at ten, woke up at one to the sound of the telephone ringing. After that I couldn't sleep. I lay there in bed and heard thunder. A crack of thunder. Then nothing. Now it is 6:30am and I'm hearing the sound of rain pitter-patter on my window. A warm winter. A soft feeling. Lovliness all around.



















 










Your eyes are where the summer lives
                                                    in pools
of quiet fire.
ComeMessiahwithmy sincerity....go down
on my desire
Holy Moses Mi Amigo Mystic Bisquit
Mind your lingo walk
in circles
stand by truth
watch out boys...SHE is after you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment