Daily Moon Phases

Friday, January 18, 2013

Poetry Of Life. Its Fruit.

Ok, now that I've smoked my marijuanna and drank my red wine....



She's got eyes of the cruelest skys, and if I stayed to long, I'd probly break down and cyr. If I stayed too long I'd die. So! Everything requires a balance. No two one bip damn ip about it. Hahahaaa....just hold on tight. Not too loosely.


How's about a name for this, uhm, inspiration? Guns N Roses. Sweet child of mine...anything else?

Does that sound like the good basic for a play? Maybe I could write for stage? Like New York New York with ole Blue-Eyes on it.



Or maybe write poems, and just whistly whisp along on life...to its fullest.....



I dunno about ThAt one.



But let's not forget music. Er, how could we? Hahaa. No such luck, no such number, no such place. So here's the tune I was talking about.

Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine



No comments:

Post a Comment