5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you."
What that means is, know what is in front of your face. And when you know what is in front of your face..... then! you will also know what is hidden from you, because by knowing what is in front of your face, it will be disclosed to you that which is hidden. ( And I don't think he means that the internal anatomy of their bodily structure will be revealed to you if it's a human standing there in front of your face. But still, sometimes fantasies have a way of actualizing themselves. I guess it depends on what you, never mind, fantasize...it's HOW you do it first, that counts. Hahahahaaa
8. And he said, "The person is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them the wise fisherman discovered a fine large fish. He threw all the little fish back into the sea, and easily chose the large fish. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"
And what do you think I'm going to say here? For sure. Jesus wishes for you to use your own mind. That's why those words he speaks are so intriguing but so complex. When you hear an unusual story in such an 'usual' world, then you become intrigued. When you become intrigued, you begin to immerse yourself within your own thoughts. If you're just an idiot, you'll just slough the entire thing off, knock it down, and walk away. But most beings don't do it like that because most beings are bored in an ordinary world and they want something more extraordinary so they could take a big bite out of it with their mind, chew on it, taste the juices flow, and really get something out of it when it starts to nourish the soul. That's what Jesus means by this last saying of His, Ha ha hahaha!
My goodness! He knits us together like a fine carpet.
But that's God the Architect. Who could know a Mind like that? Except you start to look at your own mind, you'll never know!
9. Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them..." O.k. now let's just stop there and think about this last sentence! If the worms live on the weeds which is their territory, then the weeds must be aweful strong to be chewed up like that and still grow so stinking fast! Wow. You can find So Mawch in these words....als ya got ta do, is think! Think of all the things you can think of thinking of this stuff here. Geez. Geez Louease. That is one way to do it. You get that mind flowin, those thoughts goin, and then you can start to assemble and assimilate where TO assemble the thoughts. But you see, you're not really doing it consciously because those are processes that run faster than the speed of light in motion. It's only when you think about how your mind works, later, then you start to understand the magnificence of it, and that if it takes a silly parable to make you think silly, to get you off your silly ass and start livin, then it's done! So those worms will never get you, you weed. They'll have to look for those innocent soft ones that they can really sink their teeth in.
HA!Hahaha! If you want to read the rest, click on that Jesus link and you can read it yourself. Because the main point was, worms live with weeds. Delicate things hate weeds and worms. But if you want to live in a reality where truth sometimes is harsh, then you got smarten up, think like a weed.
56. Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."
--You see? We are all like worms, maggots, caterpillars eating that carcass. But when we become a butterfly we can see what that carcass was, and now only the flower nectar of our sight and hearing is our food.-- (Before you were asleep, and now you are awake!)
There's no good, there's no evil. But that teaching isn't meant for you yet, if you're still asking whether this or that is good or bad for you. When you get past surface ideals, then you'll start to look where the real deal and ideals are....within. That's how you build a mountain that you can climb on, and see the top sights. Those are just words. Words don't make meaning. You do. Without your input, there is not meaning . . . it's as if you're talkin to a dead man...if you're not there. The whole meaning is in YOU. Your kind of combination that the Father put in you. He only gives you what he knows you'll enjoy. So enjoyin that structure he's given you to chew on and internalize and synthesize and actualize, and utilize again! some more! Haha! Yes. Without your true input, life is not life. Death is life when you are sleeping on your good time. Wake up. Smell a rose. Tell someone what it smelled like to you. Maybe they have a story strangely enough exactly about a rose they smelled and they always wanted to tell someone but nobody would take them seriously with such a small story until you came along and played with words about smelling a certain way a rose. All it took was your courage and the gate opened up, the man told his story, and now you know what the meaning to all your life was up until then. So you have an experience. You think upon it. The very strangeness of it, how a man was opened up by you opening up, by some silly little rose story, and now your life is greater than it ever was before. That is the strangeness that we need to look at, enjoy. It's the "AWE" of life.
Did you ever see that mask with the whispering of a finger in the middle of the face?
On the lips? To signify "Shhhhhh...? Well this one has that picture of a face
mask showing through to you to listen to. Thank you.
The reason is, you can't trust everything that's at face value. First, ya got ta know what is in your face.
30. Jesus said, "Where there are three deities, they are divine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one."
--Where there are three deities, they are fine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one.--
Sort of, in other words, You don't need his help. Why would he sit around and twiddle his fingers with you at three when he has so much more to do at 1, and 2, and then who knows what at 4, because three and 5 are working together to make his life a hell until he realizes that this is only an illusion, and everything, is going to be, just fine.
Sometimes, one must take responsibility. Be it a devil from Hades or an angel from Mars.
If you can lighten the Lord's labors by doing your part, then all is well in heaven and hell. But if you just sit on your lawrawls and drawl at every 'cute' entity that comes along, who are you really helping? A two year old could do better, in fact, it seems their imagination can do more than yours sitting around. Roar said the Lion. Meow said the Cat. Two species of the same sort but utterly different and so similarly the same. One doesn't have to be stupid. One can recognize that a regular house cat can have the same utter intelligence that a lion of the jungle can have. It is true. It is so. It is like, as above, so below.
What do you know? Really. The Elohim thought they knew a lot. But all they're being now, is led about. Hahaha.... Lead in the head. Too fast too far, no good. You wanted to be free and on your own, but you didn't want to do the work in between. So you caused a war. Do you think you'll avoid it? What is crying and gnashing of teeth? Those who persist in stubbornness to do their OWN way to the detriment of everyone else. Look. Listen. It happened. It's done. Here we are, in the New land. Hahahahahahaha... AH!Hahahahaaaaa.....
But listen. As Jesus said somewhere earlier out of this post, ah hahahaaa.... you are the one who makes your own reality. When you allow help to come, it helps you. When you suppose help is an enemy, it will destroy you. You still have a choice. You ALWAYS do. Without it, there is no love. Do you understand?
40. Jesus said, "A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish."
Right! Quite right. You're bloody well right....
Anyway, so much for all that bloody stuff. Let's look at the next picture. The Elohim, Archons and Lizards have a song they want to share with us. Oh, and by the way, my name is Mary. Let's listen.
But the words, my darlings, are from me because it's my post. Remember? I'm the spark I received from God and now I am ME! So there's a new saying. Instead of only I AM....it is now I AM ME.
And YOU ARE YOU, and WE ARE WE.
It's true! Cosmic Awareness was right! Everything Changes, always, all the time. No one has to stay ignorant. We can all change.
Do you want to hear some really beautiful piano sounds...? Listen to this.
Al Steward Year Of The Cat.
(My sister 'Molly' Amalia Stephania Pavic, was born in the year of the Cat. Dec. 26, 1963)