Daily Moon Phases

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kittie Says Split!

Split!  This song goes out to Andrew Bartzis. You don't need anyone else to split. Your cells do that naturally. To all Neutrals! Everything in balance, that is. Love you! (For, what is language? But a unique way of getting to know someone. Thanks Belz)

Oh there are so many good songs. This is one of them. I love this music.



we use to play snakes and ladders...it's a board game.

Oh! can you hear the raindrops falling down with every drum beat? Ahhh...so beautiful. What miracles musicians can do

Skunk Anansie - I Can Dream


It's really nice to be happy.

Thank you Ayn Rand.

It's really nice to be happy and free people check it out for yourself.


And she's a Snake too. An Aquarius Snake.

I don't know why but, I've always loved the Tiger.
They are Aquarius the Water Bearer. Let's help them bear up the water. He pours, we receive. That's a good humanitarian.


Well I'm a Snake too. An Aries Snake.
Enjoy this month. My planet rules it.





Let's have some more music. I know, I know there are those out there who don't like my style. In return, I might not like yours either, after all, mine is so good and I know it, that I think you're missing out. Hahaha. But let's hear your style too! That way, we can all be together.
She's so beautiful. Let's just look at her face.
Like the High Priestess, in the Tarot deck of cards.

Anyway. Let's get back to where we were. Split, if you don't want anymore.

This one is oh my goodness, ONE OF maaa favorites. She is the best female singer that I ever heard. Oh my goodness. She's gorgeous. Check out the heart, the voice, the style. Hahaha!



Like fine wine, yessssss. So precious!



Start this one at 0:15 Definitely.



Now let's go over to Quebec! Oh, that is such an artistic place. So many beautiful people. This is in French, but don't worry, just listen to the feelings.

Note: When you're listening to this next video, start it at 0:07. EsPecially if you have the volume up.



Ahhh, what the hey. Let's have a theatrical video of Shoots N Ladders by Korn.

At 1:00....Ah, it sounds like a bunch a beez flyin around. Awesome


U Know?
Mistakes are not appreciated over here.
The difference between men and women is that men have only one orgasm. If they could control themselves they could find out how many almost endless orgasms the woman has.


SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT Mother Fucker.....



No comments:

Post a Comment