Daily Moon Phases

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Half Will Do! Let's Go Find Out What The HALF Will Do.


     You are the one I am talking about. Half WILL do because I don't NEED anyMORE hahahahahaha. For sure.

anyway. love ya's, but! hahaha, I love someone else too. I think you will fall in love with them, 2! But let us find out, whether, or whether not!


(It's a good way to say "I'm not gointo hyrt you. BUT. I do have to take care of bizznesss)

Seven told me to put Bach Mann Turner and Overdrive in....I hope you don't mind?

Theis is over the drive, to my howse.

HOWS. Hows it gonna be?

      How IS it going to be?    I'll show you something bettah......

This is a fucking lyric. Respect it with good due right, and we won't have to chase after it...for its beauty. It will BE with us. Thank U.

"How's It Going To Be" I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore Before you take a swing I wonder what are we fighting for When I say out loud I want to get out of this I wonder is there anything I'm going to miss I wonder how it's going to be When you don't know me How's it going to be When you're sure I'm not there How's it going to be When there's no one there to talk to Between you and me Cause I don't care How's it going to be, How's it going to be Where we used to laugh There's a shouting match Sharp as a thumbnail scratch A silence I can't ignore Like the hammock by the Doorway we spent time in, swings empty Don't see lightning like last fall When it was always about to hit me I wonder how's it going to be When it goes down How's it going to be When you're not around How's it going to be When you found out there was nothing Between you and me Cause I don't care How's it going to be And how's it going to be When you don't know me anymore And how's it going to be Want to get myself back in again The soft dive of oblivion I want to taste the salt of your skin The soft dive of oblivion oblivion How's it going to be When you don't know me anymore How's it going to be, How's it going to be How's it going to be

It's like music, the lyrics are, like music. You figure out their formation.......lol.

Like You. I don't want to hear any more.

Let's go for a walk.......


Even Arrows don't hit the Mark. Hahahaa. But I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment