Daily Moon Phases

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Foreign Installation. The Mind Which Is Not Your Mind.

In David Icke's book "Human Race Get Off Your Knees," it says on page 165:

"As Manly P. Hall, the 33rd Degree Freemason and 'Masonry's greatest philosopher,' said:
...it is so difficult to determine the position of the ancient initiates... They are the invisible powers behind the thrones of Earth, and Men are but marionettes, dancing while the invisible ones pull the strings. We see the dancer, but the master mind that does the work remains concealed by the cloak of silence."



Don Juan tells of a 'foreign installation' in "The Active Side of Infinity" a book by Carlos Castaneda:

"Every one of us as human beings has two minds. One is totally ours, and it is like a faint voice that always brings us order, directness, purpose. The other mind is a foreign installation. It brings us conflict, self-assertion, doubts, hopelessness."

And: "To resolve the conflict of the two minds is a matter of intending it."

"The haunting memory of your recollections could come only from your true mind. The other mind we all have and share is, I would say, a cheap model, economy strength, one size fits all. What is at stake now, is the advent of a disintegrating force. But not a force that is disintegrating you, I don't mean it that way. What I mean is, it is disintegrating what the sorcerers call the foreign installation which exists in you and in every other human being. The effect of the force descending on you, which is disintegrating the foreign installation, is that it pulls sorcerers out of their syntax. I know how difficult it is for you to deal with this facet of your life. Every sorcerer I know has gone through it. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico, acting as a group worked their best to buttress the impact of this disintegrating force. In our day, we have no means of acting as a group, so we must brace ourselves to face in solitude a force that will sweep us away from language, for there is no way to describe adequately what is going on."

Carlos talking about his recollections:
    "Don Juan was right that I was at a loss for explanations or ways of describing the effect those recollections had on me. He told me sorcerers face the unknown in the most common incidents one can imagine. When they are confronted with it and cannot interpret what they are perceiving, they have to rely on an outside source for direction and that source don Juan called "infinity" or the "voice of the spirit." He said when sorcerers don't try to be rational about what can't be rationalized, the "spirit" unerringly tells them what's what."


"What is it, don Juan?" I asked. "I see fleeting black shadows all over the place."
"Ah, that's the universe at large," he said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of
syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they
followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that
flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental."
He stopped talking and looked at me. His pauses were perfectly placed. He always stopped
talking when I was hanging by a thread.
"What did they discover, don Juan?" I asked.
"They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We
have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives.
Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile,
helpless. When we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. When we want to act independently, it
demands that we don't do so."
It was very dark around us, and that seemed to curtail any expression on my part.
Would it have
been daylight, I would have laughed my head off. In the dark, I felt quite inhibited.
"It's pitch black around us," don Juan said, "but when you look out of the corner of your eye, you
will still see fleeting shadows jumping all around you."
He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy. Don Juan turned on the
light, and that seemed to dissipate everything.
"You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the
topic of topics," don Juan said. "I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to
you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic
fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."
"Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?" I asked.
"There must be a logical explanation."
"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world.
They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are
their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in
human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."
I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound
sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from
head to toe without any volition on my part.
"No, no, no, no," I heard myself saying. "This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is
something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone."
"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you?"
"Yes, it infuriates me," I retorted. "Those claims are monstrous!"
"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel.
I'm going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I'm going to subject your mind to tremendous
onslaughts, and you cannot get up and leave because you're caught. Not because I'm holding you
prisoner, but because something in you will prevent you from leaving, while another part of you
is going to go truthfully berserk. So brace yourself!"
There was something in me which was, I felt, a glutton for punishment. He was right. I
wouldn't have left the house for the world. And yet I didn't like one bit the inanities he was
spouting.
"I want to appeal to your analytical mind," don Juan said. Think for a moment, and tell me
how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the
stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe
that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social
mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure.
They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us
complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."
"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was
saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"
"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely
more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the
predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver -stupendous, of course, from the point of
view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer
it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes
our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being
discovered any minute now.
"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger," he went on, "you have food
anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its
maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which,
after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient
for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their
fear."
"It's not that I can't accept all this at face value, don Juan," I said. "I could, but there's
something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand.
When it's true that they eat us, how do they do it?"
Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that
sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to
the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their
cocoon of energy. He said that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed,
and when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of the glowing coat of
awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe
permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.
As though I had been in a dream, I heard don Juan Matus explaining that, to his knowledge, man
was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon.
Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order, such as the heavy
awareness of the predator.
He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said this narrow
fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man was irremediably caught. By
playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create
flares of awareness they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us
inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner keep us alive
in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.
 I asked don Juan: "But why is it that
the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don't do
anything about it?"
"There's nothing you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we
can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your
fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the
more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it.
Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the
predators' existence."
"The sorcerers of ancient
Mexico," he said, "saw; the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is
not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the
air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with
the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a
complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological
legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

I wanted to get angry, call him a paranoiac, but somehow the righteousness that was usually
just underneath the surface of my being wasn't there. Something in me was beyond the point of
asking myself my favorite question: What if all that he said is true? At the moment he was talking
to me that night, in my heart of hearts, I felt that all of what he was saying was true, but at the
same time, and with equal force, all that he was saying was absurdity itself.
"What are you saying, don Juan?" I asked feebly. My throat was constricted. I could hardly
breathe.
"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and
organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is
destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for
man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite,
conventional, imbecilic."

"This predator," don Juan said, "which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether
invisible to us, as other inorganic beings are. 1 think as children we do see it and decide it's so
horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the
sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so.
"The only alternative left for mankind," he continued, "is discipline. Discipline is the only
deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at
five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline
as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them,
discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and
tough but because they are filled with awe."
"In what way would the sorcerers' discipline be a deterrent?" I asked.
"Sorcerers say discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer,"
don Juan said, scrutinizing my face as though to discover any signs of disbelief. "The result is that the
predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their
cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining
from continuing their nefarious task.
"When the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while," he went on, "it'll keep
on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their
discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow
beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural
size.
The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree.
When it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher
than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.
"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times," don Juan continued, "was to burden the
flyers' mind with discipline. They found that when they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence,
the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this
maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I
assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the 'flyers' mind
becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you
have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do.
There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.
"My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples," don Juan continued, "that this
was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our
experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally,
1 would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely
preparation."
"What-what-what do you mean," I heard myself say, "by taxing the flyers' mind?"
"Discipline taxes the foreign mind to no end," he replied. "So, through their discipline, sorcerers
vanquish the foreign installation."
I was overwhelmed by his statements. I thought don Juan was either certifiably insane or he was telling me something so awesome it froze everything in me. I noticed, however
how quickly I rallied my energy to deny everything he had said. After an instant of panic, I began
to laugh, as though don Juan had told me a joke. I even heard myself saying, "Don Juan, don Juan,
you're incorrigible!"
Don Juan seemed to understand everything I was experiencing. He shook his head from side
to side and raised his eyes to the heavens in a gesture of mock despair.
"I am so incorrigible," he said, "that I am going to give the flyers' mind, which you carry
inside you, one more jolt. I am going to reveal to you one of the most extraordinary secrets of
sorcery. I am going to describe to you a finding that took sorcerers thousands of years to verify
and consolidate."
He looked at me and smiled maliciously. "The flyers' mind flees forever," he said, "when a
sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of
energy fields. When a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat.
And that's exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together."
I had the most inexplicable reaction I could have imagined. Something in me actually shook,
as though it had received a jolt. I entered into a state of unwarranted fear, which I immediately
associated with my religious background.
Don Juan looked at me from head to toe.
"You are fearing the wrath of God, aren't you?" he said. "Rest assured, that's not your fear. It's
the flyers' fear, because it knows you will do exactly as I'm telling you."
"Don't worry," don Juan said calmly. "I know for a fact those attacks wear off very
quickly. The flyer's mind has no concentration whatsoever."
After a moment, everything stopped, as don Juan had predicted.
I closed my eyes and rested my head on the arm of the stuffed chair. "I don't know which way
to turn, don Juan," I said. "Tonight, you have really succeeded in getting me lost."
"You're being torn by an internal struggle," don Juan said. "Down in the depths of you, you
know you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your
glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to,
naturally, incomprehensible entities. And another part of you will stand against this situation with
all its might.
"The sorcerers' revolution," he continued, "is that they refuse to honor agreements in which
they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me whether I would consent to be eaten by beings of a
different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like
themselves, and that's the end of the story."
Don Juan stood up from his chair and stretched his arms and legs.




"Consciousness communicates continuously. Consciousness vibrates, or can be led to vibrate, at certain electromagnetic frequencies. Electromagnetic energies of consciousness can be influenced to vibrate in a certain way to create a source of food. Just as apples can he prepared and eaten in a variety of ways, consciousness can be prepared and ingested in a variety of ways.

Some entities, in the process of their own evolution, began to discover that as they created life and put consciousness into things through modulating the frequencies of forms of consciousness, they could feed themselves; they could keep themselves in charge. They began to Figure out that this is how Prime Creator nourished itself. Prime Creator sends out others to create an electromagnetic frequency of consciousness as a food source for itself.

The new owners of this planet had a different appetite and different preferences than the former owners. They nourished themselves with chaos and fear. These things fed them, stimulated them, and kept them in power.

These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. They came to Earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power.

The original human was a magnificent being whose twelve strands of DNA were contributed by a variety of sentient civilizations. When the new owners came in, they worked in their laboratories and created versions of humans with a different DNA - the two-stranded, double-helix DNA. They took the original DNA of the human species and disassembled it. The original DNA pattern was left within the human cells, yet it was not functional; it was split apart, unplugged."



"The Original Planners set out to insert their own version of a plan to coincide with a time when the frequency of Earth would be altered, a time when the owners would perish if they could not change their own frequency. Emotions are a source of food. There are those whose food source is love, and the Original Planners intend to alter the frequency of Earth to that of love. The current owners' food source of fear, anxiety, chaos, hunger, and despondency must be removed. Guess who is removing this food source? You are!"


"Consciousness feeds consciousness. It is hard for you to under­stand this concept because you feed yourself with food. The food for some beings is consciousness. All food contains consciousness at some point in its own development, whether you fry it, boil it, or pick it from the garden; you ingest it to keep yourself nourished.

Your emotions are food for others. When you are controlled to bring about havoc and frenzy, you are creating a vibrational frequency that supports the existence of these others because that is how they are nourished.

There are those who live off the vibration of love, and that group would like to reestablish the food of love on this planet. They would like to turn this universe into the frequency of love so that it can have the opportunity to go out and seed other worlds.

You represent the renegade group of light, and you have agreed to come back on the planet. You are on assignment. You come into these physical bodies and take them over, and you intend, through the power of your spiritual identity, to change the physical body."



"As the frequency of fear begins to diminish upon this planet, many activities will be promulgated to bring about an increase in fear because those who live off the fearful frequency will be losing their nourishment, their food. They will make an attempt to reinstate that frequency before they change their nourishment to the new frequency of love.

The Lizzies have set Earth up with devices that can broadcast and magnify the emotional turmoil on this planet. That turmoil is sent to them, and it sustains them in some way.

In order to come to a planet, you must have a portal or way to get into it. You could fly into space, say to Jupiter, but if you never find the portal that allows you to enter the planet's time frame of existence, you could land on a place that looks desolate and without life. Portals allow you to enter the dimension of the planet where life exists. Portals open onto the corridors of time and serve as zones of multidimensional experience.

There have been different portals on Earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves. One of the huge portals that presently is being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. When you think back over the history of Earth, you will recognize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal with a radius of a thousand miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use."



"The creator gods are coming back to raid you again because they don't want to starve. They understand that there is "systems busting" going on through you, so they are here to create greater havoc and fear, to fight once again for this territory. Their food source is important to them. They are losing control of the planet, so they are going back to their prime portal in the Middle East, where their nest is located underneath the ground, to create fear and chaos.

The Original Planners wish to bring freedom of choice with respect to frequency back to this planet. The gods who have been in charge here for this last period of evolution use frequency modulation and do not allow freedom of choice. They rob your psychic energy by giving you a false picture of reality in every way that you could possibly imagine."




"Your emotions are not just food for others, they are food for the self. This is how you nourish yourself and create your identity. This is your identity, as frequency through your emotions. Emotions feed you and feed your call letters into existence.

You are going to deal with each of your boundaries, simply ­ because that is what you do not want to do. You would love to say, "Golden stardust, eliminate all that has limited me. Boom! I am free!" Ideally, it would be so simple. That is a classic example of wanting to recircuit and bypass the feeling center.

You have certain emotional beliefs or feelings that assist in making these boundaries outside of yourself, so when you break a boundary, you have to deal with the emotion that put the boundary there in the first place.

Through your emotional body ­ you are connected to your spiritual body. You may want to bypass something that is difficult, yet you have to feel your way through it.

You want to sweep difficult things under the rug and say, "I don't want to do these," when the difficult things are your gemstones. Even when you discover you have 101,000 boundaries, do not feel frustrated. Simply say, "This is interesting." Look at the boundaries you have set up and, instead of swearing at them, simply observe them and see whether you can discover how they came about. See what purpose they served - what grocery store you shopped in when you bought those items.

As soon as you acknowledge and recognize and are willing to release something, it moves.

When you cling, or have fear, or think "I like that boundary; that serves me very well," then you limit yourself.
You must learn to love your emotions."




And in the Cassiopaeans Transcripts, which seem to have been deleted from the internet, but on this site here  were pasted in some of the transcripts:

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don’t they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don’t they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things.
 
1: retaining their race as a viable species

2: increasing their numbers

3: increasing their power

4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density

To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in the 3 EARTH ages..the one that was the one that we are in now and the one that is to come..in the first earth age we existed as spiritual beings here on earth..SATAN was the rulling CHERUBIN ANGELIC BEING...BUT SATAN REBELLED AGAINST GOD AND TOOK 1/3 of us along with him...but GOD so LOVED us that instead of destroying1/3 of his children..GOD decided to destroy that first earth age....so GOD CREATED this second EARTH AGE..and GOD CREATED these BODIES OF FLESH and implanted in these FLESH BODIES our same SOUL and spirit that we had in the first earth age...so that we may be born TOTALLY inocent not knowing anything we did in first earth age...he suppressed our memories of first earth age...because GOD wants to know who will we choose to follow..HIM GOD...or he satan??...you could call this second EARTH AGE the AGE OF SALVATION!!!

    ReplyDelete