Daily Moon Phases

Friday, December 30, 2011

Some Of The Best Writings In The World

 BuddhaNet.net

Only very recently have I found this out. This Buddha-ism stuff is GREAT. I love it.
Here's a really cute little story from a book from that website:


The Eightfold Path for the Householder - Jack Kornfield


"There’s a story of a pious man who very much believed in God. One day, at the place where he dwelled, it started to rain heavily and it rained and rained, and a big flood came. He went from the first floor to the second floor of his house and the water rose until he was on the roof. Someone rowed by and said, “Get in, my friend, I’ll save you; the water is rising.” He said, “No, I believe in God; I really have faith; I believe.” So he sent the rowboat away.

It rained more and the water got all the way up to his neck. Another rowboat came by, picking up people. “Get in, my friend, I’ll save you.” “No, thank you. I have trust. I have lived my whole life. I believe in God; no need.” The rowboat went away. It got up to his nose so he could just barely breathe. And a helicopter came over and lowered down a rope. “Come up, my friend, I’ll save you.” “No, thank you. I believe, I have faith, I trust.” So the helicopter went away. It rained some more and he drowned.

He goes to heaven after that. Soon after that he gets an interview with God. So he goes in, and he sits
down and pays his respects, and then he says, “You know, I just don’t understand. Here I was your faithful servant. I was so trusting, and prayed, and so believing, and I just don’t understand what happened to me.” And he recounts all of his circumstances. “Where were you when I needed you?”

God looks up and kind of scratches his head and says, “I don’t understand it either. I sent you two rowboats and a helicopter.”


The moral of the story is, know the difference between fantasy and reality.

When you open your eyes to the real and present world you are in, right here, right now, then, like Seth says, in the Seth Books, the point of power is the present, and you are in the Now. When you're living in a cage in the thoughts, then you're like a prisoner of the past or future and therefore how can you take care of the present when you don't see it? Only when you're free from the past and future, then can you truly partake of the present. Would you to need some guidance to do this correctly...go watch the little children. They are fully immersed in the present moment. And so adorable too!

And David Icke writes some of the best books in the world. His research and consistently intelligent thinking make his works a very informative read.  In his book:

Human Race Get Off Your Knees; The Lion Sleeps No More

there is a part which synchronizes with the excerpt I put up top. On page 162 it says:

"Obama is a political used-car salesman who has been installed to sell the Rothschild-'yes we can.'
It's tyranny with a toothpaste smile. As a cartoon I saw said: 'The wolf found that shepherd's clothing worked even better.' Where is the anti-war movement as it was under Bush? Where is the challenge from the 'left' about human rights, surveillance and injustice that we saw under Bush? They've allowed themselves to be neutered, their balls no more, in the wake of the fantasy called Barack Obama."

You see, the money system on this planet is the same as the reincarnational structure of the seven hills with a wall. (You can read about that down below in my blog called "The Two Babylons.") The Zionist Rothschilds covertly lead you to think everything about the money game is being played naturally, when in fact it is all manipulated by them in order to entrap you so you will become what they desire, a slave to them. That is the same thing Yaldaboath wants from Man, because Man has the brilliant Mind and Yaldaboath wants to destroy Man for that fact, so Yaldaboath could sit on his throne unchallenged, and the kingdoms will worship at his feet. So the way Yaldoboath works that, is for mankind to forget who they are and what they are here for by making them drink the cup of forgetfulness when they enter into the planet Earth for yet another life, which he desires for you to think is only some material expression, so he can hold you under him as a slave.

When you're being manipulated and brainwashed by the so-called governments of this planet, (where there really is only one government, the government of Yaldaboath, who those Zionists, the Rothschilds, being the children of the Devil who is Jehovah or Jove of the Jews, who they worship, the one who brainwashed the nations, their god, the Zionist's god, they are who have always been the one Mankind was fighting. Like it was said, we are not dealing with physical forces but the forces of principalities, the invisible to our physical eyes, beings of the universal system of hierarchy.) so, once more, when you're being manipulated and brainwashed by the so-called governments of this world, well, you are also being manipulated and brainwashed by the so-called governments of the reincarnational industry. They keep you trapped in usery and taxes, like money. They use your emotions from a past life, which you now have forgotten all about in this lifetime, and they say you now have to work to repay for those things you did in some other life you can not even remember now.

But the hypnotists found, when a person is brought under regression and made to relive those instances in their lifetimes which were all backed up in their system somewhere, they found this work instantly frees one of all that was clogging them up and affecting their present life now. So with this method of showing you what your past deeds of emotional ties were, you can instantly be cured of any ills which those things have caused you to endure in this life.

Well the same thing happens in the user/taxes bullshit of the Zionist-Rothschilds money scheme. When the usery on money stops, and the taxes are thrown out, then the whole system becomes free flowing and healthy again. Usery by the way, would you to not know, means when they make you pay extra money for borrowing money. So you don't pay back the exact price you borrowed but much more, and the longer it takes to pay it back, the more money you will be paying. Same as the emotional usery and taxes. Saaaaame thing.

So it is the sickness of those who hate and are ignorant, which keep Mankind from being free, because their god Yaldaboath wants man to be fettered down, and they're doing it to this very day.

That is why knowledge is good, as, it will help you to wake up. And love is good, because it will help you to control the material side of the emotional mess which you don't want to be in to start with. And so, it's all a trap which when you know it is, you have a better chance of becoming free from it.

And therefore it is obvious. Would this to be a "good" place, you would not have your past lifetimes willfully hidden on you so you have to go tripping around wondering what is going on. You wouldn't be living under the tyranny of the government on the planet. This is not a place of Love or Knowledge. It is up to you Mankind to know this, and find the solution back out of here. Mother-Father said, it's the same way as you came in....that's the same way to get out.

From Stevan Davies translation of The Apocryphon of John, here is:


The Providence Hymn

I am the Providence of everything.
I became like my own human children.
I existed from the first.
I walked down every possible road.
I am the wealth of the light.
I am the remembering of the fullness.
I walked into the place of greatest darkness and on down.
I entered the central part of the prison.
The foundations of chaos quaked.
I hid because of their evil.
            They did not recognize me. 
I came down a second time
            continuing on.
I emerged from among those of light
I am the remembering of Providence
I entered the middle of darkness,
            The inner part of the underworld
            To pursue my mission.
The foundations of chaos quaked.
            Threatening to collapse upon all who were there
            And utterly destroy them
I soared upward again
            To my roots in light
            So as not to destroy them all yet.
I descended a third time.
I am light
I am dwelling in light
I am the remembering of Providence
I entered the midst of darkness
I came to the deepest part of the underworld.
I let my face light up
            Thinking of the end of their time
I entered their prison
            The body is that prison
I cried out:
            “Anyone who hears,
              Rise up from your deep sleep!”
And the sleeping one awoke and wept
            Wiping bitter tears saying
            “Who calls me?”
            “Where has my hope come from
                          As I lie in the depths of this prison?”
“I am the Providence of pure light,” I replied,
“I am the thought of the Virgin Spirit
            Raising you up to an honored place.
            Rise up!
Remember what you have heard.
            Trace back your roots
To me.
            The merciful one.
Guard against the poverty demons.
Guard against the chaos demons.
Guard against all who would bind you.
            Awaken!
            Stay awake!
            Rise out of the depths of the underworld!
I raised him up
I sealed him with the light/water of the five seals.
Death had no power over him ever again.
I ascend again to the perfect realm.
I completed everything and you have heard it.”




No comments:

Post a Comment