Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pictures Speak Too.

Just like words, only needed thing is, more discretion. How come, why? You ask. I respond, oh....because....it's just the way it is. "   Meaning, one must find their own answers instead of asking others, questions.

So. To go back to pictures. Here's one I just layed my eyes on, haha, and liked it.


 
What do you suggest?
 
 
 
 
It's a different species all together. Look, it has it's bear claws, all 5 of them, whereas a cat's paw, don't look quite like that. Hey. Let's listen to some music!
 
 
 
 
 
More?
 
 
 ah. that was so pretty.
 
 
O.K. Now for some David Bowie.
 
 
 
 awww, this is the sweetest thing I ever saw!
 
 
 
 
 That was so sweet.
 
NOW!  Let's watch a movie!
 
 
 
It's Alfred Hitchcock... my favorite genius. Bluddy beautiful.
 
 
           In Baby Blue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment