Daily Moon Phases

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Panther Like Sound

Oh gaud. My most favorite Who song is Buba 0'Reily. Definitely. Oh the skill. Here, in this video, we have some excellent guitarmanship. I was only listening when I turned to look on the video and saw The Who musician playing the guitar. So skillfull. Love it.

The Who would do well to make a song today, called "Bell Isle Lithe and Tall".   Hahahahaha.....


Robert Plant - Worse Than Detroit (live)


Hey kitty!

I do need  more ice      icikills for my drink. To make a perfect resemblance of an eggnog drink: 2 and a half shots or three of Black Hennessey, 18% table cream, 100% pure maple syrup, use as much sweetness as they do in store-bought eggnog, then put a lot of icicles from the freezer, to blend the flavors. Hey, I just had an idea. I recently purchased nutmeg essential oil. I'll put a drop or two in and see whether it helps the flavor, and the mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment