Daily Moon Phases

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rob Zombie....Crrreeepin-ggg-arou-ww-nnd, HHa

Listen everybody, there's a tune in the town.. This tune-in-the-town is a really great place....let's get Tuned into That Town,..............

/anywat ever. Check this cool video out. I mean In, I don't know HOW, but I mean......good.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcgnGZZAOc  (Creepy Creepin around, Huh?)


oops. wrong video. i thot hahaha, that, uh, ok......that how good it could be when it is...so i skipped the when and stayed in the "how good." HAhhahahaaahaaa.....hhh

Spookshow Baby

Fuck you. I don't want your understanding, I just want your obedience, Does that sound familiar to you? It does me. So I'm working on a wa6....where ALL things, haha, work out.''



Robert Plant - Billy's Revenge

it iz it iz it iz her who evah her is...........

Zeppelin' Page, Plant, Jones on David Letterman (December 3, 2012)


Rob Zombie - Sick Bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment