Daily Moon Phases

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nine, Nine Nine.

Down In The Park With A Friend Of Mine


Down in the park
 Where the machmen meet the machines
 And play 'kill-by-numbers'
 Down in the park with a friend called 'five'

I was in a car crash
 Or was it the war
 But I've never been quite the same
 Little white lies like "I was there"

Come to "zom-zom's" a place to eat
 Like it was built in one day
 You can watch the humans
 Trying to run

Oh look there's a rape machine
 I'd go outside if he'd look the other way
 You wouldn't believe
 The things they do

[CHORUS]
 "We are not lovers
 We are not romantics
 We are here to serve you"
 A different face but the words never change

Down in the park
 Where the chant is "death, death"
 Until the sun cries morning
 Down in the park with friends of mine


Oh yes. Two Nines, make a Ten.
                  (not exactly, but that's how it turned out here.)
(so we're talking about a different kind of mathematics, physics here, which belongs to a different universal system, but since all universes run under the same system, we can gleen the higher picture. Hear- hear.


This is a King.

( you're so, bute ih ful to me.)



Can I Kat-alogue some music? I don't have a way of hiding anything for privacies sake on this blogger channel. So you don't mind, do you? if I go and paste some music up for myself to check out and listen, a little while. Mh?

Great, you all shine up to charm, and get yourselves, haha, mez-mer-eyezd.
Never-the-less, let's, have fun!


0ut of Hell.

Happenstance, that this song came along:   Chrits!
It's as discordant as the way the name sounds. Up to you to know where you BEE- - Long. The more time you spend on something, the more knowledge you get out of it. In order to prevent stagnation, one must change their in-depth studies with other in-depth studies...otherwise, you may as well quelch your feelings and go for a dive into the most stagnant waters of all, Rob Zombie Swamp Land.


     ---  swamp thing,a thousand and one corpses ---


Hwlp me oh, hwelp me,  I shall drown...

But! I changed my mind.
 
 
Let's listen to some more, MuSic!
 
 
what I wanted, what I needed, what I got for me....

Means: What I thought I wanted, what I thought I needed, oh...........what I got   for me.
 
Hmhmhmhmmm,,,




 "...Moon Zombie plays a radio DJ in Salem whose playing of a sinister tune awakens a coven of nasty 17th century witches...."

 --17th century witches--

......anyone.. Imagine walking through a field of sleep flowers. How are you to stay awake?
-- you gotta use your mind --


                                                                                            Let's, let's have some tea...            
 
 
 
 Lords of Salem    (Camden NJ)
 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment