Daily Moon Phases

Monday, February 11, 2013

Reincarnation DOES Exist.

Those stupidassidiots who dictated the coarse in miracles to Helen were trying to say there is no such thing as reincarnation. What a bunch of bogus bullshit!

I was standing on the front porch when I was 5 years old, my internal mind saw myself as wearing a long black dress, I was powerful and I was in a child's body in this world. Back then, children did not dress in black. Where then did this vision come from? I thought to myself that I must exercise my powers, so I decided that I would stop all traffic going up and down the street in front of my house. I stepped forward and focused my mind. The street was suddenly silent. Not a sound or sight of a car anywhere. I held that focus until I was satisfied. Then I stepped back and allowed them to proceed once again, and instantly cars were coming up and down the street again.

I saw my brother, a year younger than I, born in 1966, with a friend of his in the driveway. I decided I would capture his attention and hold it. I waited until he was near the house next to the porch. I then pierced a look at him and he instantly looked up at me and stood very still looking at me. I held his glance and would not let it go, as though communicating something to him. His friend had no clue what was happening and I didn't want him to know. So when I saw out of the corner of my eye that his friend was just about to look at him for his attention, I removed my focus from him and instantly he turned to his friend and went on playing as though nothing had happened.

Now, where the hell does a five year old girl get knowledge like that? Gee I must have had a busy 4 years working to comprehend those principles. No. There IS such a thing as reincarnation. Don't let imbeciles decieve you about the reality of life. Would you to value your time, you wouldn't be immersed in some cunning display of arrogance and grandiosity such as, "I AM JESUS CHRIST. TAKE DICTATION!" Hahahaha!

Reincarnation does exist. How else would you to learn of all the magnificence emanating from Source. Hm?

And during my life span in this physical form, for some reason the word Priestess kept coming up, and magician, and sorcerss, and musician. And I noticed, I attracted mostly those who were dealing in those realms...but covertly, because I also knew that there were reasons to be hid and to hide from idiots who didn't have a clue what the real meaning of Sorceress or Priestess means. Anyway, I gotta get back to work. Enjoy your evening.


Oh and here's the flag of Catholicism "If you don't convert to OUR beliefs, we'll KILL you!" Hence, the forcing of fear upon those whom are otherwise perfectly good. I call it Psychopathy. That is what Catholicism is all about. Pure and simple psychopathy. An attempt to round up humanity as though they were a herd of sheep, and to use them for nefarious purposes, instead of allow them to be, to learn, to discover....to emanate their truth, that is, who THEY really are.



No comments:

Post a Comment